The portfolio companies of Samruk-Kazyna JSC (“the Fund”) – Tau-Ken Samruk JSC, Samruk-Energy JSC and United Chemical Company LLP -have signed roadmaps with Nazarbayev University (“University”) for the creation of chemical, petrochemical and geological research laboratories.
Under the roadmaps, it is planned to carry out a range of works to build and equip hands-on research and production centers on the basis of the university. This initiative is being implemented by the Fund in accordance with the President’s instructions.
• Study of Oil Pipeline Corrosion, funded by the private entity “Karachaganak Petroleum Operating” (KPO)
• Development of municipal solid waste combustion and incineration technology for Astana (Kazakhstan) and investigation of municipal solid waste blending effects on reactivity of coals in CFB combustion and gasification processes, ORAU-funded project
V. Inglezakis, A. Kudarova, D. Tarassov, A. Jetybayeva, Y. Myngtay and D. Zhalmuratova, Dastan Nurmukhambetov, Inhibitory effects of polar and non-polar organic substances on activated sludge activity, Desalination and Water Treatment (accepted)
1. I. Noya, S. González-García, G. Feijoo, E. Katsou, V. Inglezakis, M.T. Moreira, Environmental comparative assessment of different waste strategies in developing regions, ATHENS 2017 5th International Conference on Sustainable Solid Waste Management, 21-24 June 2017 (Oral)
2. Yerbol Sarbassov, Gulzhan Khamitova, Dastan Nurmukhambetov, Dmitriy Berillo, Vassilis Inglezakis, Stavros Poulopoulos, Characterisation of landfill leachate from municipal solid waste of Astana city, ATHENS 2017 5th International Conference on Sustainable Solid Waste Management, 21-24 June 2017 (Oral)
3. Antonis A. Zorpas, Vassilis Inglezakis, Tiberio Daddi, Mejdi Jeguirim, Lionel Limousy, Jose Navarro Pedreño, Maria Doula, Loizia Pantelitsa, Irene Voukkali, Ttofali Niki, Differences between waste compositional analysis and management system from European and Mediterranean Area as well as from Central Asia, ATHENS 2017 5th International Conference on Sustainable Solid Waste Management, 21-24 June 2017 (Oral)
4. V. Inglezakis, D. Doskaliyev A. Rizuan, , A. Tabyldiyev, B. Kuspangaliyeva, B. Abylkhani, D. Tarassov, A. Jetybayeva, Y. Myngtay, D. Zhalmuratova, A.Zorpas, Effects of phenol and chlorophenols on the performance of a continuous flow activated sludge bioreactor, 6th CEMEPE/SECOTOX Conference, Thessaloniki, Greece, 25-30 June 2017(Oral)