2012-2014 – L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Astana, Kazakhstan.
Master’s degree in Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences
2008-2012 – Eurasian National University, Astana, Kazakhstan.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences
Skills of work on the analytical equipment:
Chromatography – gas and liquid (Agilent Infinity 1260, Shimadzu LC 20 A, GC-2014, GC-2010, ion chromatograph Metrohm IC 930, Agilent Infinity II 1290); Agilent CE Capillary Electrophoresis 7100 with diode array detector; Atomic absorption spectrometry (Shimadzu AA-6200, Perkin Elmer Aanalyst 400); XRF spectrometer company Axios – Max, PanAnalytical.
- J. Inglezakis, S. Malamis, A. Omirkhan, J. Nauruzbayeva, Z. Makhtayeva, T. Seidakhmetov, A. Kudarova, Investigating the inhibitory effect of cyanide, phenol and 4- nitrophenol on the activated sludge process employed for the treatment of petroleum wastewater, Journal of Environmental Management, volume 203, part 2, 1 December 2017, pages 825-830.
- J. Inglezakis, A. Kudarova, D. Tarassov, A. Jetybayeva, Y. Myngtay, D. Zhalmuratova, D. Nurmukhambetov, Inhibitory effects of polar and non-polar organic substances on activated sludge activity, Desalination and Water Treatment 91, April 2017, pages 185–191
- J.Inglezakis , S. Malamis, A. Omirkhan, J. Nauruzbayeva, Z. Makhtayeva, T. Seidakhmetov, A. Kudarova, A.A. Abirov, N.S. Serikbayev, Activity testing of recycle activated sludge (RAS) from the municipal wastewater treatment plant of Astana, Kazakhstan, IWA 7th Eastern European Young Water Professionals Conference, Belgrade, Serbia, 17 – 19 September 2015
- J.Inglezakis, Simos Malamis, Aigerim Omirkhan, Jamilya Nauruzbayeva, Zhibek Makhtayeva, Tamirlan Seidakhmetov, Aliya Kudarova, Investigating the inhibitory effect of 4-nitrophenol, phenol and cyanide in the activated sludge process employed for the treatment of petroleum wastewater, International Conference on Industrial Waste & Wastewater Treatment & Valorization, IWWATV 2015, Athens, Greece
- N. Kudarova, The impact of environmental pollution on the elemental composition of weed klopovnika (Lepidium ruderale Linn) / Collection of materials XVII International Ecological Student Conference “Ecology of Russia and adjacent terrirory” T-2, Novosibirsk.- 2012.- page 144
- N. Kudarova, A.K. Taylybaeva, Alkaloids Plant Asplenium Septentreonale (L.) Hoffm. Lepidium ruderale L. / Collection of materials IX International Conference of students and young scientists “Science and Education – 2014” Astana.-2014. – pages: 4060-4063
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org