2015- present – NAZARBAYEV UNIVERSITY (KAZAKHSTAN)
PhD in Materials Science and Engineering
Project: Applications in waste water treatment of zeolites produced from
Kazakhstani fly ash: an experimental and multiscale process modeling approach
2010 – 2011 LOUGHBOROUGH UNIVERSITY (UNITED KINGDOM)
MSc in Advanced Process Engineering (with distinction)
Project: Production of PLA micro-particles in micro-fluidic devices
Dissertation was awarded “MSc Project Prize 2010-2011”
2006 – 2010 AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY (KAZAKHSTAN)
BSc in Chemical Technology of Organic Substances (with honors)
Project: Properties of the composition gels on the basis of bentonite clay and
Developing Cost-effective Lightweight Cast-Nanocomposites (Nanocast Project)
- Z. Tauanov, D. Shah, V. Inglezakis, P.K. Jamwal. Hydrothermal synthesis of zeolite production from coal fly ash: A heuristic approach and its optimization for system identification of conversion. Journal of cleaner Production, 182, 616-623, 2018.
- Georgios Kaisarlis, Efstratios Tsolakis, Georgios Vasileiou, Vasileios Spitas, Zhandos Tauanov, Vassilis Inglezakis, Grigorios Itskos, Christos Spitas. Efficient oscillating micro-grid mixing of CFA-aluminium composite melts. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 254, 60-71, 2018.
- Z. Tauanov, D. Shah, G. Itskos, V. Inglezakis. Optimized Production of Coal Fly Ash Derived Synthetic Zeolites for Mercury Removal from Wastewater. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 230 (1), 012044, 2017.
- Z. Tauanov, L. Abylgazina, C. Spitas, G. Itskos, V. Inglezakis. Mineralogical, Microstructural and Thermal Characterization of Coal Fly Ash Produced from Kazakhstani Power Plants. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 230 (1), 012046, 2017.
- Bakhytzhan Baptayev, Zhandos Tauanov, Moldir Bissengaliyeva, Zhanar Zhakiyeva, Dmitriy Berillo and Salimgerey Adilov. Synthesis of trans-porphyrin dimers for nonlinear optics. Scientific poster at 248th ACS National Meeting, San Francisco, California, USA. August 10-14, 2014.
- Zhandos Tauanov, Aisulu Zhanbossinova, Ainur Kakpenova, Baurzhan Negmetzhanov, Vladimir Karginov, Salimgerey Adilov, and Kenneth Alibek. Inhibition Studies of beta-Cyclodextrin Derivatives against Staphylococcus aureus. 247th ACS National Meeting & Exposition. Dallas, Texas, USA. March 16-20, 2014.
- Zhanabergenova, M.; Baptayev, B.; Tauanov, Z.; Zhakiyeva, Z.; Yergeshbayeva, S.; Berillo, D.; Adilov, S. Design and synthesis of organic nonlinear optical materials. Astana, Nazarbayev University Research Week, Fall 2014.
- Goran T. Vladisavljević, Hamed Shahmohamadi, Diganta B. Das, Ekanem E. Ekanem, Zhandos Tauanov, Lav Sharma. Glass capillary microfluidics for production of monodispersed poly (dl-lactic acid) and polycaprolactone microparticles: Experiments and numerical simulations. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Volume 418, March 2014, Pages 163–170
- Baptayev Bakhytzhan, Tauanov Zhandos, Bissengaliyeva Moldir, Adilov Salimgerey. Design and synthesis of organic nonlinear optical materials. Astana, Nazarbayev University Research Week, November 2013.
- M. Bissengaliyeva, Zh. Tauanov, B. Baptayev, Zh. Zhakiyeva, S. Adilov. Optoelectronic and Host-Guest Properties of Porphyrin Based Coordination Polymers. 2013 MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit, Boston, Massachusetts, USA. December 1-6, 2013.
- Tauanov, Z.; Baptayev, B. Novel polyamide based materials for oil based drilling fluids. Astana, Nazarbayev University Research Week, November, 2013.
- Kakpenova, A.; Zhanbossinova, A.; Negmetzhanov, B.; Tauanov, Z.; Karginov, V.; Adilov, S.; Alibek, K. Rational design of new chemical drugs based on compounds that block the pores in cell membranes. Astana, Nazarbayev University Research Week, November, 2013.
- E.E. Ekanem, Y. Yeung-Shiu, Zh.Tauanov, H. Shahmohamedi, J. Henry, G.T. Vladisavljević. Development of novel drug formulation using microfluidic device. 11th Particle Technology Forum “Formulating with Particles”. Loughborough University, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, 2012.
- Zh.T. Tauanov, G.Zh. Kayralapova, M.K. Beysebekov, Zh.A. Abilov. Sorption properties of composite gels based on bentonite clay-poly(carbonic acids) of the cationic surfactant. International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “The World of Science”: Theses and reports. Kazakhstan, Almaty, 2010.
- Zh.T. Tauanov, G.Zh. Kayralapova, Zh.A. Abilov. Transportation properties of composite gels based on bentonite clay-poly(carbonic acids). Foundation of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Innovation Development and Demand of the Science in Modern Kazakhstan”. Kazakhstan, Almaty, 2009.
- Zh.T. Tauanov, A.T. Kaliev, D.A. Beryllo, S.S. Akhmedova. Technology for producing derivatives of tetrazole and imidazole to aminonitriles. III International Congress of Students and Young Scientists “The World of Science” dedicated to 75th Anniversary of the Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi: Program and Abstracts. Kazakhstan, Almaty, 2009.
Contact details: email@example.com